Working for home

 

Working for House

 

Today I woke up @6.45am mopped outside the house and put rangoli which is my daily routine I can say my day starts with broom stick cleaning and mopping for rangoli, now due to Corona additional work also added health cautious husband told we should not allow maids into the house so l work for me cleaning / mopping house and cleaning utensils. My helpful   husband promised me he will help me in house hold things which happens only accidently when I am angry with him.

Usually I woke up @ 5am as I travelled 2 days before from my native to this Metropolitan city I am tired, in my native daily 3 hours I used to travel by car to construct the house in my in-laws place. I am physically exhausted, my mother packed me some snacks and curries so that after coming to my place I don’t go around cooking which saved me for 2 days.

                Let me tell you about my family we are 3 me, my husband and my ignorant aggressive son who is 9-year-old he doesn’t know how and where to show his angry and get scolding’s from me for which I feel sorry for myself. I never blamed my husband for his behavior I don’t why I take all my sons negative on me even before any one says to me, might be because he always stayed with me or my husband always keep saying it’s all because of me he is learning to be angry.

                Today, from morning I am observing my husband routine he woke up around 8am that too I called up son to wake up he might get late to walk, my husband face got a flash who is sleeping next to him and woke up took around 1 hour to come out of room I was surprised to see he took his bath, looking at my expression he told he got office call immediately after walk so he got ready, my son also took 1 hour to brush teeth, they both went to walk.

                As usually I started cooking in between I got call from my mom attending her call I started preparing chutney as Idly done already not even 10 min completed I my two puppies (husband and son) returned from walk, I cut the call of my mom as I need to work fast on breakfast, I asked so quick they finished walk my husband replied I have some work before meeting need to do I wonder doesn’t he remembered while going whatever I have to do my cooking. Both had Breakfast, son started watching TV as he got Dasara holiday husband rushed into room for office work. Immediately after breakfast I started working on lunch because I need to sit with my son for his homework. In between husband visited kitchen to drink water or for snacks while cooking I dried the washed cloths those I put immediately I did rangoli outside, I need to thank my washing machine without this my back would have lot of surgeries by now, even I gave bath to my son as he never takes a clean bath by himself, washed utensils. Lunch done house cleaned once again all set for the day.

                                My husband came out for lunch and asked would you people like to have lunch, I am almost tired and want to relax, not in a mood to have lunch.

I sat with my son with a computer making him to write his homework and in between writing articles giving him breaks as he gets strained to sit continuously in front of system, he never tells that when sits in front of TV.

I set everything for my husband I cleaned house, cooked for him, taken care of kid, taken care of his cloths ……… so that he can work without any interruptions.

Whenever my in-laws questioned why I am not working or how is he working without worrying he never mentioned, how I work for him all the day to make him without worrying about anything…., how difficult to manage a kid in a city without anyone around when he went out of India. Instead he always kept quiet.  

Whatever world might think I feel proud of myself I am staying all day in house for my love they recognize it or not love never excepts returns.

Not only my husband I observed many men keeping quiet or even more comparing with their colleagues working ladies, I feel some times to ask working women husbands really as tension free as my husband or housewives husband be. Just bindaas from every house hold chore.

Comments